
There's only so much frustration a guy can handle before he gets a little nutty. For Jude Jamison, his frustration has a name--May Price. She's everything the former Hollywood badboy actor came to Stillbrook, Ohio, hoping to find: open, honest, lovable, and full of those luscious curves you dont find on stick-figure starlets--curves May doesnt seem to appreciate in herself. Every time Jude tries to get close to the skittish business woman, to take her in his arms, she thinks he's joking. Joking? Joking does not involve lots of cold-shower therapy.
Time for new tactics. If May can't respond to his sly compliments and sexy innuendos, He'll just have to spell it out for her. Jude Jamison going to lay down the law for May Price. And after that, she'll have no delusion about just how much he wants her...
I actually liked this author's style. I would have preferred that she didnt have the sex scenes but I guess if I would have read the back of the book before I started reading I wouldnt have been surprised.
I liked how Jude wanted to take such good care of May and how her confidence and feistiness seemed to grow under his affectionate care.
The story kind of ends on a bit of a cliffhanger but I found out there is a second book called Murphy's Law that finishes the story.
No comments:
Post a Comment