These all-new paranormal romances from today's hottest authors feature a female werewolf who comes into her own; a Lord who crosses paths with a fiery mage; a mixed-blood Child of the Moon who faces an uncertain future; and a woman whose sixth sense proves to be a dangerous talent.I like reading story collections. It helps me to discover new authors that I can seek out later if I like their writing style.
The first book is by Patricia Briggs and is the prelude to her Alpha & Omega series. I enjoyed this story enough that I went the next day to get that series.
I usually enjoy Eileen Wilks & Karen Chance but I was a little bored & disappointed with their stories.
Sunny's story was horrible.It was mainly sex with only enough story to tie the romance and sex episodes together. I felt as if I was witnessing a cheap porn movie! I have to say I was very disappointed to have to wade through all of that in an attempt to find a storyline.
No comments:
Post a Comment