Most people would consider two terminal illnesses in one home enough trauma for any family to deal with. Add in the death of a baby, the bite from a brown recluse spider, three major heart surgeries, a daughter losing sight and hearing on one side of her head, a son being run over, having his head crushed by a drunk driver, losing three homes to medical expenses... well, that would just be cruel and unusual. But it's only the beginning. Find out how one family copes with their latest diagnosis... yet another terminal illness for Linda and Jeremy. A disease so rare, that only 300 people in the entire world have been diagnosed with it in the past forty-five years! Yet all this cannot keep the smiles from returning to their faces, and their spirits from soaring heavenward. This is a must read for anyone who loves hearing about the greatness of the human spirit! Includes CD.This book makes you realize someone out there is always fighting a bigger battle than you are, Live life one day at a time and to always look for the positive. I don't know if this is a book I would pick up at the library just ro read, because it is a documentary of this womens life, but I was given this book for free and decided why not. It was an okay read.
1 comment:
I'm glad you liked the book. I'm sure they told you that it was one our our pp that was the Biographer. What fun blogs you have. All of them.
Post a Comment