
The Traveller (Lynn Kurland)
A bedraggled knight makes a solemn vow to protect, defend, and rescue any and all maidens in distress - even those from Manhattan...
The Minstrel (Patricia Potter)
A vow to marry for love transforms a marquis into a minstrel who must sing for his supper - and for a woman whose heart is true...
The Bachelor Knight (Deborah Simmons)
A forgotten vow comes back to haunt the greatest knight in all the land, when a fair maiden asks for his hand in marriage...
The Siege (Glynnis Campbell)
Trapped underground with his unwilling betrothed, a deteremined knight vows to free her - body and soul...
These were all good reads. I think I enjoyed The Siege the most.
A bedraggled knight makes a solemn vow to protect, defend, and rescue any and all maidens in distress - even those from Manhattan...
The Minstrel (Patricia Potter)
A vow to marry for love transforms a marquis into a minstrel who must sing for his supper - and for a woman whose heart is true...
The Bachelor Knight (Deborah Simmons)
A forgotten vow comes back to haunt the greatest knight in all the land, when a fair maiden asks for his hand in marriage...
The Siege (Glynnis Campbell)
Trapped underground with his unwilling betrothed, a deteremined knight vows to free her - body and soul...
These were all good reads. I think I enjoyed The Siege the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment